As a treat the night before, Chris decided we should watch "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" which I had never seen before. It was fun to relax and enjoy some time with Chris.
Most of you can see the little chart on the side bar of my blog with my weight loss. Well, I am SO EXCITED!! I'm the smallest I've been since I had Penelope oh those 15 months ago. In fact, I'm so excited I'm willing to show you a picture.
I haven't been able to wear this jacket since we left Ohio (a little over 2 years ago). I was so happy that I was able not just to put it on but able to button it. I've lost a little over 18 lbs and counting. I still have a ways to go and I'm doing it the smart, healthy way. It's amazing what will make your day, right?
Penelope is a cutie, I'm not going to lie. She's been dealing with a little rash as a reaction from her MMR shot two weeks ago (it's just about gone now). We haven't been worried because it's not bothering her at all. We noticed that she wasn't fitting into her size 3 shoes any more so I had to go to the store and get her some. We got 3 pair- two size 4 and one size 5 (for good measure). We got all but the sig-zag ones in this picture (we of course tried them on her little feet before buying them):
As you can clearly see, Penny has a thing for shoes. In fact, here's another picture of Penelope's shoe fetish:

Well, that's all for today. Sorry for the delay there for a little while. Enjoy!




Cute, cute, cute!!!!! And good for you with the PT and the weight!!! Keep up the good work!!!
ReplyDeletegreat job on the jacket! glad you like the physical therapist--makes a HUGE difference. and cute shoe pics. brent loves to wear everyone's shoes, even my heels.
ReplyDelete