Penelope has been waking up every few nights of the week to "play". We've been smart lately about it by checking her diaper and then giving her a sippy cup, leaving her light on to read books if she wants. Well, Chris put his foot down a couple nights ago. She still didn't want to just play in her crib and Chris didn't want the lights on anymore. He went into her room and turned that light off and she started balling- loud and painful. I was glad Chris was by my side because I so wanted to go in there and just lay her back down in the crib to calm her. Chris was wiser than I and said she just needed to cry it out and not become nocturnal. Thankfully, it didn't last longer than 30 minutes. We sat up listening to her while on our various Apple devices. She finally gave in and fell asleep. Because of the daylight savings, she hasn't woken up in the middle of the night again. She is becoming such a fun loving little girl. She was so tired yesterday that she fell asleep in the highchair. Chris couldn't help but take a picture. (He's been waiting to find her asleep in a crazy spot.)

Adorable, yes?
Yesterday and today I've been having some abdominal pain but it's almost gone. I called the nurse 24 hour line from the insurance company and they suggested (after many questions) to take 2 tums and call the doctor in the morning. Well, I don't handle tums well I have figured out. About an hour after I took them they were in the toilet. I go see the surgeon tomorrow afternoon with Chris. He's being really supportive and wanting me to stay off my feet as much as I can (which means taking it easy during the day and not do any unnecessary walking). Well, as soon as Penny is up we're off to get the MRI CD from the doctor for the surgeon to look at. I will post some pictures from the MRI if anyone is interested :)
No comments:
Post a Comment