Saturday, June 30, 2012

Baby Bump

Well, let me start by saying I still don't feel like it's a baby bump. I still feel like it's just me being "big". But I'll just let it be. Today, I went shopping to find some crew neck t-shirts (not successful) and to look at capris/crops for this summer weather (VERY successful!). So, here are the pictures of me in my new crops with a shirt that I got while pregnant with Penelope.





















Please ignore the mess behind me in Penny's room and the fact the mirror is all finger printed up. I feel like I didn't show with Penelope for a long while (because I was so sick in the beginning) so this is kind of strange for me to be busting out already (not that I'm really BUSTING out but it feels like it). It's not a big bump but it's enough that I'm out of pre-preganacy clothes. I've been feeling pretty good- it's hit or miss some days. I sometimes forget about being pregnant just because I'm Penelope's mom first. Then, nap time comes around and we're both out and I remember. Early on, when I wasn't doing so great this time around, I got a blessing from the missionaries and Chris and I was told that I was going to be able to take care of Chris and Penelope during this pregnancy and that I would be fine as long as I do what I'm supposed to. I feel like that has been the case since getting back into some daily habits as a family and as a mom and individual. I'm so glad to have Chris around as I go through this adventure.

2 comments:

  1. WhoooHooooo!!! You look terrific!!! Definitely baby, not just "chubby" look!!!!! Stay healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to laugh, since our mirrors are always dirty when i have to take a picture with no helpers.

    ReplyDelete